If you have recently used the "Share on Facebook" button to share one of your listings to Facebook, a new album will be created with all of the photos and a description of your listing as the album description.
You may wish to tweak or update the album and in order to do this, you will have to do this via your Facebook account as it is not currently possible to update an album on Facebook via your Online Office.
To do this, follow the below instructions:
- Sign into your Facebook account
- Locate the page where your listing album has been created - The easiest way to do this, is to either locate the album directly on your Facebook wall, or using the 'Photos' area of Facebook.
- Locate the album and click on the album name to open it
- Now that you are in the album, you are able to easily drag and drop the images into the order that you wish to display them. The first image in the album will always be the largest image displayed on your Facebook timeline.
- Simply return back to your Facebook timeline to view the updated album.