- A neighborhood averages approximately 4,000 people in size but can vary from 2,000 to 8,000 people (this is in line with government Census Tracts).
- We will not add neighborhoods that have a population of less than specified above
- Gated communities, retirement villages, trailer parks, etc. are not considered neighborhoods
- Condos and vacation resorts will not be added to the neighborhood directory as they are normally referred to as a building or complex.
We cannot add neighborhoods if it classifies as one of the following:
- An intersection, street name, zip code/postal code, address, or MLS selling area.
- If it is specific to a building or complex, already entered in a nearby area (duplicate), or it may be already entered in another language.
These type of areas are not classified in our system as neighborhoods.