In your Point2 account, you're able to add an unlimited amount of listings with a lot of detail in each! In order to add a listing to your Point2 website, follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click Listings from the top menu
- Click Add a Listing
- Your page will refresh to a screen where you can enter the address & location, photos, general information, description and advanced details such as seller information, features, highlights, attachments and a domain for the listing
- Make sure to click Save at the bottom
You will now be brought to a screen showing you that your listing has been successfully added. If you have completed all you need, you can click to Manage Listings or to Go to your Online Office at the bottom of the page.
Below will explain each section of the listing information if you need any clarification:
Address & Location
- Enter the Address information for your listing
- Click Select Neighborhoods and you can manually look through for the neighborhood the listing is located in. The geo-coordinates will automatically be generated from the listing's address.
- *If your neighborhood is missing, please contact our customer care team on 1-866-977-1777
- Enter the Postal/Zip code
- Enter the City
- Click Add Photos
- Click Add Files to open a directory of your photo files
- Wait for the images to resize and be ready to upload
- Click the Start Upload button to complete the process
- Under the photos section is also where you can enable a Virtual tour for your listing
- You can enter as much or as little information as you wish with only the Listed date, Expiry date and Price being required.
- We encourage you to add as much information as possible though
- If you enter something incorrectly you will be notified in red type of what needs to be re-entered.
- Allows you to specify property features, detailed description and highlight special areas of attention for your listing.
- Detailed information about the individual rooms in your listing can be very useful to your prospects
- The Rooms section makes it easy for you to provide dimensions, flooring, and even photos for each room in your listing.
- Allows you to enter seller information
- To send a unique password so your seller can access his or her listing information
- Allows you to check off different interior features, exterior finish, roof construction, the view, appliances included, cooling, heating, sewer/water systems, lot features, extra features and buying options.
- Little text boxes with a maximum of 200 characters each for you to type up any added features or highlights of the property that you’d like to display on the listing