In order to add a listing to your Point2Homes account, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your Point2Homes account at Point2Homes.com
- Click Listings from the top menu
- Click Add a Listing
- Your page will refresh to a screen where you can enter the address & location, photos, listing information, description and advanced details such as features, highlights and attachments.
- Make sure to click Save at the bottom.
Address & Location
- Enter the Address information for your listing
- Click Select Neighborhoods and you can manually look through for the neighborhood the listing is located in. The geo-coordinates will automatically be generated from the listing's address.
- *If your neighborhood is missing, please contact our customer care team on 1-866-977-1777
- Enter the Postal/Zip code
- Enter the City
- Click Add Photos
- Click Add Files to open a directory of your photo files
- Wait for the images to resize and be ready to upload
- Click the Start Upload button to complete the process
- You can enter as much or as little information as you wish with only the Listed date, Expiry date and Price being mandatory requirements.
- We encourage you to add as much information as possible.
- Allows you to specify property features, detailed description and highlight special areas of attention for your listing.
- Detailed information about the individual rooms in your listing can be very useful to your prospects
- The Rooms section makes it easy for you to provide dimensions, flooring, and even photos for each room in your listing.
- Allows you to check off different interior features, exterior finish, roof construction, the view, appliances included, cooling, heating, sewer/water systems, lot features, extra features and buying options.
- Little text boxes with a maximum of 200 characters each for you to type up any added features or highlights of the property that you’d like to display on the listing