To have your sold listing removed automatically from your site after a certain amount of time, you will need to set an auto archive date for a sold listing. This helps to prevent showing outdated listings on your website for a long period of time.
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click Listings from the top menu
- Click Manage Listings
- Click Edit next to the listing
- Scroll down to the Listing Information section
- Click the Status drop down
- Choose Sold
- You will see the field Auto Archive___(days after sale)
- Type in the number of days you would like your sold listing to move to archive
- Click Save at the bottom
Note: By default, listings will auto-archive 90 days after their sold date.
Note 2: If a listing is being archived, the system does not consider that listing to be active and, after a period of time (approximately 12 months), some details, including the pictures, might be permanently deleted from the database. Reinstating a listing as active WILL NOT retrieve the information.