For Canadian and International Listings
Please be aware that it can take between 24-72 hours for your listing to be posted on any of the syndication partner websites. To better understand how syndication works and why it takes time to get your listings out there, please review the process below:
- The listing is created in the account.
- The listing must contain at least one valid photo of the house/property and a valid price.
- If that criteria is met your listings are then syndicated out to all the syndication partners you selected. Since each Syndication partner has their own schedule for when they accept the Point2 listing feed and publish the listing data, it may take up to 72 hours for your listing to appear on their websites.
- When your listings hit our Syndication partners, some of them also will filter out listings that do not match their own criteria (i.e. may only accept listings from the United States).
- Your listing is successfully published on the Syndication partners website.
If you haven't done so already, review the performance report for your listing in your Point2 account. To access this area:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at login.point2.com
- Click Listings from the top menu
- Click Manage Listings
- Click Performance Report for the particular listing
- All information about your listing on our various syndication partners will be displayed here.
- Click Syndication
- Scroll down the page a little and you can see Published dates
- If your listing has been successfully syndicated you can click the View link to see exactly where it is on that partner's website
- Keep in mind that syndication partners with a red * asterisk are our partially integrated feed partners, meaning that they may not provide us with the reports needed to display the data on this page.
In many cases, listings are successfully published to all syndication partners, both fully and partially integrated. If there are any stand out problems with the listing there will be a red message at the top of the page to review what information is causing the issue.
If you are still having problems finding your listing, there are maybe a few aspects that can be reviewed:
- Missing or incorrect listing address - Ensure that the property information is correct, including the zip code or postal code.
- Location not recognized by partner - In some cases, if a neighborhood or location is selected that is not recognized by the syndication partner it may not appear on their website.
- Number of photos - All partners require at least 1 listing photo, but in some cases, partners prefer listings with more photos and may reject listings with only 1 photo. We suggest uploading at least 5 listing photos per listing.
- Missing or incorrect office information - Ensure that your brokerage and office information is correct. Some partners require more information than others, so make sure the Office info for your website is fully completed.
- Under 48 hours - It can take up to 24-48 hours for a listing to be syndicated to various partners. Please wait the full 48 hours and check again.
If you have reviewed the above points and made any adjustments, please wait another 24-48 hours to allow those changes to update to the syndication partner.