In order to add your Point2 Virtual Tour to your Realtor.com listing, you will need to follow the steps outlined below. This will allow you to become your own virtual tour supplier to Realtor.com. Note: You must have your own top level domain name for your Point2 website in order to complete this process.
- The first thing you will need to do is contact the Virtual Tour Team with www.realtor.com at 877-353-4749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell them that you are your own virtual tour provider and would like to be a partner with “Picture Path”, so you can use your virtual tours for listings on realtor.com. Reminder: you must have your own domain name for your Point2 website. The default website address created with your Point2 website will not work when trying to use a Point2 virtual tour on realtor.com.
- The Virtual Tour Team from Realtor.com will ask you for some information and then they will send you an email containing the Picture Path form agreement, instructions for completing the agreement, a virtual tour guideline document, an authorization form, and a rate table document outlining the costs. You will also have to give them a sample URL of your virtual tour.
- It will take approximately 5-7 working days to process your agreement from the time your agreement is received.
To get your Virtual Tour 2Go link follow the instructions on this page:
If you plan on using the unbranded version of your virtual tour on realtor.com then you will need to make a slight modification to the URL.
- Example of unbranded tour: http://virtualtours2go.point2homes.biz/Listing/VirtualTour.aspx?Lis...
You will need to replace the virtualtours2go.point2homes.biz portion of the URL with your domain name.
- Example of unbranded tour to use on realtor.com: http://www.yourdomainnamehere.com/Listing/VirtualTour.aspx?ListingI...