Listings2Go allows you to post the listing module on any website you like. The HTML code to use for Listings2Go can easily be found in your account. Here's how to locate it:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at login.point2.com
- Click Listings from the top menu
- Click Listings 2Go
You can change which listings are displayed in the same manner as you would with your website listings content section. To do this:
- Click Change Content Settings
- Make any selections you want in order to filter out certain listings, or how you want the listings organized
- Click OK
- To change the size of the listing display you can adjust the Width and Height values
- Click Update
To incorporate the listings display on another website outside of Point2, copy the HTML code and paste that code onto your other website.
Note: The module will update itself if you add new listings in your Online Office as well.
Note: The listing data within the Listings2Go frame is dynamic, but the the size of the iframe is static.