If your MLS or Association allows us to import listings from the MLS into your Point2 account, you can get this setup within your Point2 account. This will save you time as you won't need to enter your listings in the MLS and into Point2 separately. Check if your MLS is participating in this and get your listings to import by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click Listings from the top menu
- Click Import Listings
- Select your MLS from the drop down menu
- Click Continue
- The system will search for you based on your name and email that is entered in your profile
- If a message comes up saying that no matching records were found click Refine my Search
- You can enter your first and last name, email or identification number and click Search to find yourself this way
- Click next to the correct name and identification #
- Click Import my Listings
- The next message lets you know to check your email as an email will be sent to complete the connection
- Click the link in the email that says Connect to Your MLS to complete the import process
- Enter your Point2 account username and password and click Sign In
Your listings will now import from your MLS into the Listings area in your Point2 account. This will save you time as you do not need to enter listings in your MLS and Point2!
If you experience any issues along the above process click here for further information.