If your MLS or Association allows us to import listings from the MLS into your Point2 account, you can get this setup within your Point2 account. This will save you time as you won't need to enter your listings in the MLS and into Point2 separately. Check if we currently have an agreement your MLS and get your listings to import by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click Listings from the top menu
- Click Import Listings
- Select your MLS from the drop down menu
- Click Continue
- The system will search for you based on your name and email that is entered in your profile
- If a message comes up saying that no matching records were found click Refine my Search
- You can enter your first and last name, email or identification number and click Search to find yourself this way
- Click next to the correct name and identification #
- Click Import my Listings
- The next message lets you know to check your email as an email will be sent to complete the connection
- Click the link in the email that says Connect to Your MLS to complete the import process
- Enter your Point2 account username and password and click Sign In
Your listings will now import from your MLS into the Listings area in your Point2 account in 48 hours, after you complete the connection process. This will save you time as you do not need to enter listings in your MLS and Point2!
- If your board is not listed, it means that your MLS does not allow importing listings and you will need to manually add them in your Point2 account.
- A number of Canadian real estate boards require paperwork to be signed before you can establish the connection. To initiate this process, you will need assistance from Customer Care. This applies to the following boards:
- Association of Lloydminster & District
- Greater Montreal
- Lethbridge & District Association of REALTORS
- Medicine Hat Real Estate BoardREALTOR
- Newfoundland & Labrador Association of Realtors
- Nova Scotia Association of Realtors
- Saint John Real Estate Board
- Sarnia-Lambton Real Estate Board
- The Real Estate Board of Fredericton Area Inc.
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
3. If you experience any issues along the above process click here for further information.