The Listing Performance Reports offer comprehensive insights into your listing's performance on Point2Homes.com. This includes:
- Listing View: The number of times people clicked and viewed your listing's detail page.
- Contact Agent Email Sent: The number of times prospects filled out and sent the "Contact Agent" form for the listing.
- Click to Call Listing Agent: The number of times prospects clicked on the phone number displayed in your listing.
- Listing Saved as Favorite: The number of times prospects saved your listing to Favorites.
Included in the listing performance report are Benchmark Reports, which highlight two key reference points: Average and Top 5.
Average: The Benchmark Reports offer a clear evaluation of your listing performance by comparing it to the average performance of other listings in your location on Point2Homes.com over the past 30 days. This allows you to understand how your listing compares to the overall average in your area.
Top 5: Additionally, these reports compare your listing to the top 5 best-performing listings in your location, using data from the past 30 days. This gives you an insight into how your listing measures up to the top-performing properties in your area.
The Performance Chart provides a visual representation of key data points over time, including Number of Views, Contact Agent and Click to Call. The chart is organized with dates on the x-axis, allowing you to observe trends and variations in these data points over time.
Your ad showed up in:
In order to access the Listing Performance Reports section in your account:
- Sign in to your Point2Homes account at Point2Homes.com
- Click on the Reports menu
- Click Listing Performance Reports