With the Elite broker membership, there's the ability to assign prospects to agents within your office. A prospect that performs an action on a listing displayed on the broker website will automatically be routed to the listing agent.
If a prospect visits the broker website and their information is captured another way, such as filling out a contact form that doesn't show a particular listing agent next to it, then you can assign that to an agent of your choice. The agent will then be notified of the prospect and has the ability to contact and manage that prospect through their own personal Point2 account. The broker selects the prospect from their prospect list and assigns the prospect to the appropriate agent located within their office roster. The complete prospect profile is copied over to the assigned agents’ website.
To assign a prospect:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click Prospects from the top menu
- Click Manage Prospects
- Click Actions next to the prospect
- Choose which agent you would like to assign the prospect to from the drop down box
- Click Next
- Add a comment for the Agent that you are assigning the prospect to
- Click Save