In order to send emails to prospects from your Point2 account, they must first give consent and opt-in. Due to spam laws, on prospects pages an email opt-in column will include a yes or no to let you know which prospects have consented to receive emails. Either way, if you decide to send an e-mail to a prospect that hasn't opted in he will still receive that e-mail.
Prospects that were created through the forms on your website will have an optional checkbox to receive additional information via email. This will automatically opt them in to email correspondence through your Point2 account. Prospects can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Sign into your Point2 account at point2homes.com
- Click Prospects from the left menu
- Click Manage Prospects
- Click on the prospect's name
- Click on the pencil edit button near the Email Opt In status to change it:
- Please make sure that the box below the warning message is checked:
- Click Save
Note: You may be in violation of local spam laws if you send emails to prospects who have not given consent to opt-in and will be responsible for consequences of violating any local spam laws in your area.