When you create your blog, your website will automatically add a new page called "My Blog" to the menu. If you have deleted the "My Blog" page from your site you can easily add it back to your website by adding a new page.
- Sign in to your Point2 Account at login.point2.com
- Click Websites from the top menu
- Click Agent Site
- Click Edit in the Agent Site section
- Click Add New Page
- Enter a name for the page
- Choose the radio button External Website
- In the URL field, type "http://www.yourdomain.com/blogs" (Be sure to replace "yourdomain" with your actual domain name)
- Choose OK to save your new blog page
Please note, while in Edit Website your blog will not be visible. You will see a note on the blog page stating that it will be visible to the public or in View Website mode. When visitors access your blog page by clicking the page tab, it will take them directly to the blog.