To add a new page:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click Websites from the top menu
- Click Agent Site
- Click Edit in the Agent Site section
- Click the Add New Page tab at the top of the screen
- Select a name for the page
- Choose Content Page, Splash Page or External Website
- Click OK to commit your new page to your website
Content Page: A content page starts out as a blank slate for any content to be added to out of all the modules offered to you through our website solution.
Splash Page: An introductory page with limited content. It's meant as a welcome page to your website. Only one splash page per website can be added so if the option is greyed out, it means that you already have a splash page added to your website.
External Website: An external website page allows you to enter another websites URL so that when someone clicks this page from your website menu they will be instantly directed to the website you've indicated.