It is possible to create a link from one location on your page to another. This is called an anchor tag. For the purpose of this explanation we will refer to location A and location B. Both location A and B need to be established before the link can be created.
- Sign in to your Point2 account at login.point2.com
- Click Websites from the top menu
- Click Agent Site
- Click Edit in the Agent Site section
- Click Edit Content
- Go to location B
- Put the cursor where you want to insert the anchor
- Click the icon in the editor that looks like a flag and says Anchor when you put your mouse on it
- Name the anchor (this name will not be visible)
- Now you will see the anchor has been created.
- Go to location A
- Highlight the word that you want to use to create the link to location B
- Click the Link icon in the editor
- This brings up a Links window
- Under the Link Info tab in the Link Type choose link to anchor in the text
- Select an Anchor by Anchor Name, choose the name you created at location B
- Click OK
Now you see the text in location A has become a link to location B. Remember to click OK at the bottom of the page to save your changes.