An Advanced Home Search with Listing Notifier (full registration) is a combination form which allows your website visitors to perform an advanced home search as well as register for additional listing notifications. This search can be used as a type of power search. Your visitors will be able to view the listings matching their search criteria, but only after registering on your website. Registration requires, at the very minimum, an email address, but also requests name, phone, address and wish list items.
To add an Advanced Home Search with Listing Notifier (full registration):
- Sign in to your Point2 account at login.point2.com
- Click Websites from the top menu
- Click Agent Site
- Click Edit in the Agent Site section
- Choose the page you wish to add your new search
- Click the Add Content button from one of the columns
- On the Add Content page select the Listings and Home Search tab
- In the Advanced Home Search with Listing Notifier (full registration) section, click Add to Page
- Decide on a title, alignment, horizontal header line and edit the description if you choose
- Click Next to continue
- You will now be in the configuration screen for your Advanced Home Search
- Choose your required registration fields (your prospects will be required to enter the required information before accessing your listings).
- Make your choices in order to customize your Listing Summary
- Click Finish to add your section