An Advanced Home Search With Optional New Listings Notification (full registration) allows your visitors to perform an advanced home search. Once the search has been submitted, your visitors will be asked, "Would you like to receive new listings matching this search criteria in your Inbox." If the visitor selects "Yes" they will go to a New Listing Notification registration screen, and once their registration has been submitted (requires, at the very minimum, an email address, but also requests name, phone, address, and wish list items) will be directed to their search results. If they select "No" they will be taken directly to the results.
To add an Advanced Home Search With Optional New Listings Notification (full registration):
- Sign in to your Point2 account at login.point2.com
- Click Websites from the top menu
- Click Agent Site
- Click Edit in the Agent Site section
- Choose the page you wish to add your new search
- Click the Add Content button from the center column of the page
- On the Add Content page select the Listings and Home Search tab
- In the Advanced Home Search with Listing Notifier (full registration) section, click Add to Page
- Decide on a title, alignment, horizontal header line and add a description if you choose
- Click Next to continue
- You will now be in the configuration screen for your Advanced Home Search
- Choose your required registration fields (your prospects will be required to enter the required information before accessing your listings).
- Make your choices in order to customize your Listing Summary
- Click Finish