To change the theme of your website:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click Websites from the top menu
- Click Agent Site
- Click Edit in the Agent Site section
- Click the Manage Website drop down at the top
- Click on Themes
- Scroll through all theme options
- Click the theme you wish to use
- Click the color palette options in the top right corner of each theme
- When you want to try a theme click the button Try it on your website
Now you are able to see what your website will look like if you were to choose this theme. The content and menu will appear the same as if this was the theme chosen for the website. The options on this page are along the top:
Manage Menu - Set up drop down menus.
Try another theme - Allows you to change to another theme instead of applying this theme.
Discard - Allows you to not apply this theme and keep the theme you were currently using.
Apply Changes - After looking around and clicking different pages from your menu to see how your website is going to look you can click Apply Changes and the new theme selection will apply to your website.
You can rollback back to a previous design at any point in time with the Theme History option. This function allows you to see all of your previous themes complete with time stamps so that you may go back anytime.