If you are experiencing difficulties with your email account forwarding messages to your personal email address, it may be an issue with your email provider blocking the sending ports for Rackspace, which is the company we use to host our email.
First, you can test your account with another email address, if you have one. Change the forwarding address by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click the Settings gear icon
- Click Manage Email Accounts
- Click Manage next to the email address
- Change forwarder to another recipient and see if emails are forwarded there
If they are, the issue would be specific to the original email provider. You can then contact them and request that they whitelist the following IP addresses: