Since your WordPress blog is integrated into your Point2 site, there are options for you to have blog posts automatically created for your listings. The following options are available for you to have a post created within your blog automatically when adding or editing a listing:
- Write a blog post about listing this property: A post is created with information about the listing including the address, price and a link to the listing details page.
- Write a blog post about selling this property: This option becomes available when the status of the listing is set to Sold. Information about the selling date is posted.
- Write a blog post about the price of this listing: This is an excellent option for adding a post about listing price reductions.
In order to have the blog post created automatically for a listing, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the account at www.point2.com and click Sign In
- Once signed in click Listings from the top menu
- Click Manage Listings
- Click Edit next to the listing or click Add listing from the Related links section on the right for a new listing
- On the General tab of the listing entry page, use the check boxes to choose whether or not you want a blog post written about that activity
- Click Save to save the listing entry or changes
The post will be published automatically on the blog. If you want to edit it further you're still able to do so.