You can easily manage the comments on your blog posts and choose to either approve or delete them. Here's how to manage the comments:
- Sign in to your Point2 account at login.point2.com
- Click Websites from the top menu
- Click Blog
- In the WordPress blog section, click Manage
- Click Comments from the side menu
To approve/delete individual comments:
- To approve an individual comment, hover your mouse within that comment section and click the Approve link. This will post the comment to your blog for all readers to see.
- To delete an individual comment, hover within that comment section and click the Trash link. You can also mark the comment as Spam if needed.
To approve/delete comments in bulk:
- To approve or delete comments in bulk, check the boxes next to the comments you wish to perform an action.
- From the Bulk Actions drop down box select which action you would like to apply to the checked comments.
- Click the Apply button