All the files uploaded to the WordPress blog are listed in the Media Library, with the most recent uploads listed first. This allows you to have images and other files hosted on the blog and add them anywhere in the content of your blog posts or to have a URL to file hosted online. The maximum file size of any file to be uploaded is 5MB.
Here's how to access the media library and upload files:
- Sign into your Point2 account at www.point2.com
- Click the Websites from the top menu
- Click Blog
- In the WordPress blog section, click Manage
- Click Media along the left
- To upload a new item to the media library click Add New near the top and click Select Files to browse your computer for a file
- Browse your computer files to upload
- Once it is uploaded you will see the file on the media library screen
- Click the file to see the attachment details
Once files are uploaded to the media library they can easily be added in your posts.