Content breeds SEO and SEO gets leads. This makes quality blogging one of the most important tools for real estate agents, and we are very happy to announce that WordPress blogs are now available for all Point2 Agent membership levels: Express, Professional and Elite!
We strive to offer Express members as much value as possible, and WordPress blogging is a great addition to the Express package. Offering search engine optimization, modern design and unmatched ease of use, this powerful blogging platform is now fully integrated into your Point2 Agent account.
The WordPress platform allows you to:
- Host your blog on your domain (e.g. www.yourdomainname.com/blogs/customer#)
- Choose from 8 available themes
- Track performance via Google Analytics
- Use the built-in SEO tools to make your website easier to find
- Create and format posts using a very simple editor that allows you to see exactly how your content will be displayed
- Easily embed photos and videos into your posts
- Program your posts so that they go live automatically, while you’re busy networking
- Auto-post from listings and open house announcements
To access all of these features and more, all you need to do is log in to your Point2 Agent account, scroll to the Blogs section at the bottom of the page, and click the button there. Congratulations! You’re now a real estate blogger!
If you already had a blog, we recommend moving its content to your new WordPress platform, to reap the full benefits of SEO and domain integration.
Using WordPress is a simple and intuitive process, but just to be on the safe side, we’ve created this FAQ page as a quick reference in case you need some extra help making sense of things.
As always, if you have any questions or need help with this new feature, our world-class Customer Care team is just a phone call (or email!) away. They can be reached at 866-977-1777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Point2 Agent Team